Terms and Conditions
Following results are obtained by our Internet Research Algorithm:
1. Always spend your time doing something on Dota - time between killing neutral creeps and attacking a tower. Plan your next task in this time.
2. While farming through jungles move between camps - After killing camps having higher movement speed is good, for this having boots is very important.
3. Cut the shortcut to the next camp - You should have quelling blade to cut the shortcuts and move faster.
4. Always move from the camp you attack to the next closest camp - systematically clear all the camps to the jungle, try to plan out your next camp before attacking the current one.
5. Use spell for farming - use spell at multiple use will work faster than to right click each time.
6. Hero Weaver can abuse the spell to tsukushi.
7. Stack the camp before killing it. Use spell to damage the next camp before completing the current camp.
8. Use gyrocopter to pull multiple camps into your AoE damage.
9. Always attach the high HP creep while using AoE to clear the weaker ones.
10. Always remember lane creeps are more easier to kill and can give you more golds.
11. Spend your gold on such items that keeps you sustain - Tink your sustain items like vanguard that help you in jungling.
12. Use phase boots for movement between camps - force staff and blink dagger also help you to move from camp to camp faster.
13. If you started playing now spend your time between lane and the jungle - creeps apprear in every 30 seconds, kill the creeps and spend time in jungle till the next wave.
14. Thread switching is very helpful - When you cast spell switch to intelligent thread then switch back to boots this will help to save mana. And in many other case thread switching is very helpful.