Terms and Conditions
First of all, congratulations, you have got an idea for a startup because most people are stuck in finding ideas only.
1. Pen down your idea and do the stakeholder mapping.
2. Sketch the product or design the prototype.
3. Make the Business Model. (how you will earn money from that product/service)
4. Launch the prototype to a set of people, say like 100 people.
5. Test the prototype, if it is acceptable and people are buying it then. Move ahead, if not then iterate the product, redesign it and find the gap.
6. Look for funding from savings, friends, family.
7. To expand the business, you can go for funding from Angel Investors, Venture Capitalists, Private Equity firms etc.
For the registration process
If you want your startup to have recognition under startup India scheme, then you have to register it as a Private Limited Company (PLC) or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP). Both of these have a high cost of registration.
If you just want to start your business without any hustle with low cost, you will have to open a current account for business recognition, for that you can opt for Udhyog Aadhar (Self-registration with free of cost) or Sole proprietorship (can be done under ₹2000 only).
The below-attached link can help you more in this field