Terms and Conditions
When it comes to the Engineering Systems especially in Electrical Engineering field
1. Matlab plays a very important role, it performs calculations in very short time used to test the system
reliability of engineering systems.
2. Used for easy creation of Engineering Graphics.
3. It uses REPL (Read Evaluate Print Loop) to do the mathematical computation.
4. MATLAB is heavily used in robotics industry to prototype new algorithms as it is the easiest language,
it enables robots to do advance things.
5. In Electrical Engineering industry it is used for :-
a) System level modelling
b) ECU (electrical control unit) in vehicle
c) Control systems, signal/image processing, medical signal processing, filter design.
Above are some more application of MATLAB in industry.
I suggest you to learn PLC SCADA and SimuLink with MATLAB as they can become the best combination as it will give advantage to you over others and would help you to grab a job as all the industries are running for automation.