Terms and Conditions
Following results are obtained by Internet Research algorithm:
Time is completely depend upon your body fat percentage.
1. Doing Crunch Variations.
· Do a set of 12 basic crunches.
· Extend your arms to do overhead crunches.
· Lift your knees and hips to do reverse crunches.
· Add bicycle crunches to your routine.
2. Mastering Plank Exercises
· Plank with proper technique to avoid getting injured.
· Sculpt your abs and obliques with side planks.
· Challenge yourself with extended planks.
3. Developing a Safe, Effective Routine
· Warm up and cool down for 5 to 10 minutes.
· Include multiple crunches and plank variations in your routine.
· Do your ab workout routine 3 to 4 times per week.
· Burn belly fat with cardio exercises.
4. Following a Fat-Burning Diet
· Pack plenty of protein sources into your diet.
· Fill up on fruits and veggies to cut your calories.
· Don't skip healthy complex carbs.
· Cut out sweets and processed foods.
· Drink loads of water instead of high-calorie drinks.
Checkout this source