Terms and Conditions
Following results are obtained by our expert's opinion:
Actually, we always think about it from customers' perspective that, why to call waiter a waiter? But instead a customer waits for their order.
Let us tell you it is not a good practise to keep customer wait for its order. So, in genuine process restaurant appoints a person for every table, we call it waiter. Its duty is just to wait for everyone’s activity.
1. Waiter waits for us till we make the order.
2. Then, waiter waits for the cook to prepare the order.
3. Waiter again waits for us to make additional order.
4. Then waiter waits for us to call for bill.
5. Waiter waits for us to make the payment.
6. Waiter waits for us to leave, so that he could clean the table.